I should know. I’ve been working in digital marketing for over 6 years. The digital marketing space is increasingly competitive, and even businesses with great products or services can have a difficult time competing online. Yet ecommerce still represents less than 10% of total retail sales in the United States (according to A.T. Kearney research), so there is still tons of room for growth for those businesses seeking to bring their wares to the ecommerce market.
My main goal as a digital marketing consultant is to empower you to succeed with your digital marketing. I understand that you want to focus less on marketing and more on doing what you love. So I can teach you how to master your digital marketing, breaking it down into manageable strategy and tactics. I’ll teach you step-by-step how to spread the word about your great ideas using digital marketing techniques.
Here are some ways I can help you:
- Set up, audit, and/or optimize your Google Analytics tracking & create goals
- Optimize your site for SEO, or search engine optimization, so that people who are searching for your product or service will find you on Google
- Set up and optimize your Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads or Twitter Ads accounts
Here’s Why I’m Qualified:
- Many happy clients – check out my client portfolio here
- Experience since 2010 in online marketing for various companies, from internationally-known brands to one-person start-ups
- Graduate certification in Advanced Interactive Marketing, University of Washington, 2009
- Google Analytics Individual Certification, 2014
- Experience running $10,000/month AdWords budgets
- Diverse writing portfolio – view some of my published work here
About Kate Ideas Marketing:
Interested in hiring me to help you with your website or online marketing strategy?
Contact me at kaitlin(at)kateideas.com or fill out the contact form here.